Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Elanas Board
  News:
A few parts of DCA  Rules are posted. Namely basic guidelines for character advancement. Take a look and plan ahead.
  HomeHelpSearchMembersLoginRegister

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 
Send Topic Print
Silver tree valley 2:Into the weird (Read 557 times)
Dragnoxz
Champion

Worshipper of Elana

Re: Silver tree valley 2:Into the weird
Reply #225 - 14. Aug 2017 at 02:48

"But she's fast."

"Ok, this thing. The cage. It probably has a key." I check the pocket elves for a key.

« Last Edit: 14. Aug 2017 at 02:48 by Dragnoxz »  
View Profile   IP Logged
Elana
YaBB Administrator

The mean admini

Elanasrealm
Reply #226 - 15. Aug 2017 at 20:29

Again..the Dryad is in the cage.

Lisa was pulling the cart..a job that can't be done while being in a cage.

And I really don't think you want to free a Dryad who can animate trees and want to see you dead.

Especially if she is currently so nicely trapped in a magic resisting cage.

But thinking it through you now have Lisa and the VR headset and the Dryad in a predicament that makes her a non issue.

Sounds like a good point to end the chapter
(You get of course to decide what you do with the Dryad and the elves)

Also to compensate for the slowness of the game I will also let you jump from a level 1 leader straight to level 5 for the next adventure.

With that level lots of stuff improves, but you can pick one of the following as a focus that will improve faster than the rest:
Headquarter size
Headquarter locations(can be as far as having several headquarters in each of several worlds)
Troops
Money
Political influence
Criminal influence
Magical influence(No, not power for you..you would just know people who have some)
Equipment

That is not gone which can eternally wait,
'cause with strange eons even size might change.
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Dragnoxz
Champion

Worshipper of Elana

Reply #227 - 16. Aug 2017 at 02:09

Ah crap, I should have remembered. Been locked up in allot of personal situations. (Broke down car, classes starting up again, jobs conflicting, bills coming up, recently moved, etc).

Political Influence would probably be the best option, because the character can influence folks to attain funding, rally agencies to provide troops, to be able to use HQ's of other agencies (entities, organizations, etc), to be the KING, or leader of regions. To direct finds, rather than directly having them. And, by being diplomatically influential, he could call upon his advisers, one being a magic adviser, as well as resources adviser for equipment, and even a black group for criminal, or (secret affairs).

As for the Dryad. The entire cage with her in it wold be shrunk until it was small enough to be 6 inches tall, with the dryad in it. She can be a withering away pet for to be shook around once in a while when in need of releasing some aggression.

The Elves. They can be abuse toys, for many fun activities. They were assholes. I am sure they wold have caused a few sleepy times. But, what can they do to me being so big compared to them, especially if they are in a cage or tub or container of some sort ?

The VR thing is given to the girl, so she can do whatever she needs to to fix it all, or mess it up more, lol.

View Profile   IP Logged
Elana
YaBB Administrator

The mean admini

Elanasrealm
Reply #228 - 16. Aug 2017 at 21:40

Ahh.few problems.
The Dryads cage is made of iron..so it resists any attempts to do anything with magic.

And keeping the elves..remember that the spell only lasts for as long as you can keep up the concentration.

So even best case scenario, the moment you go to sleep their size gets restored

And while you think about that..the next chapter will most likely come up within the next 48 hours

Dragnoxz
Champion

Worshipper of Elana

Reply #229 - 17. Aug 2017 at 13:10

Dang. Ok, will just simply toss them in the cage with the dryad and let them grow, then let the game chick have them all. Maybe she can figure the game out.

I want to learn the grow spell next.

View Profile   IP Logged
Elana
YaBB Administrator

The mean admini

Elanasrealm
Reply #230 - 17. Aug 2017 at 21:37

You got it.

Also chapter 3 is now open

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 
Send Topic Print