Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Elanas Board
  News:
A few parts of DCA  Rules are posted. Namely basic guidelines for character advancement. Take a look and plan ahead.
  HomeHelpSearchMembersLoginRegister

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16
Send Topic Print
Silver tree valley 2:Into the weird (Read 549 times)
Elana
YaBB Administrator

The mean admini

Elanasrealm
Re: Silver tree valley 2:Into the weird
Reply #180 - 11. Jun 2017 at 13:06

You move through the portal, Lillian on your shoulder so she can advise you easily, the rest of the Pugs stay on the ground.

On the other side catching up to the elves is easy enough.

You see a troopof a dozen elves. 6 in front of a cart and 6 behind.

On top of the cart is a big cage that you assume is out of iron, in it you see the dryad and a couple gremlins.

You also see that the cart is pulled by Lisa, chained to the front of it.

Looks like these particular elves think of her less than a witness

"Oh, looks like this week they don't like humans"

That is not gone which can eternally wait,
'cause with strange eons even size might change.
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Dragnoxz
Champion

Worshipper of Elana

Reply #181 - 11. Jun 2017 at 15:20

"Dang, I should have learned the enlarge spell, haha. Now what, if they don't like humans ?"

I remain close to the portal, within running range, if I need to ditch. "Stay close to me." I whisper.

I ready a nail in the slingshot, and keep it at the ready, and call out to the elves. "Yo. Over here ! I would like to speak to whichever of you is in charge !"

View Profile   IP Logged
Elana
YaBB Administrator

The mean admini

Elanasrealm
Reply #182 - 12. Jun 2017 at 20:20

One of the elves turns towards you

"Would you now?
And what do you want to tell me?
"

He gets closer to you, which makes it obvious that he is just under 5 feet tall

« Last Edit: 12. Jun 2017 at 20:21 by Elana »  

Dragnoxz
Champion

Worshipper of Elana

Reply #183 - 12. Jun 2017 at 22:17

"I notice you took the dryad who threatened to kill me. I guess I owe you thanks and appreciation. I can't help but ask, what are you doing with her ?" I point to the girl. "She was also in danger of the dryad, and is not from here. She is not familiar with this place. She must go back."

View Profile   IP Logged
Elana
YaBB Administrator

The mean admini

Elanasrealm
Reply #184 - 13. Jun 2017 at 20:10

"We arrested the Dryad because she was attempting to start an multidimensional war. And we confiscated all her belongings which includes the slave girl.
If you want her, The Dryads belongings will be auctioned off if she is found guilty..or in her case more likely if she dies before there is a sentence.
"

Dragnoxz
Champion

Worshipper of Elana

Reply #185 - 14. Jun 2017 at 02:54

"That girl is not a slave, she was kidnapped by the dryad. I am here to retrieve her from this dimension to prevent a quickly building army from destroying this realm completely. Because the dryad had an army of trees, the army of iron on the other side is arming themselves with weapons to wipe out entire regions jungles, like sticky fire throwers, iron bladed chainsaws, heavy motorized vehicles with massive grinders on very large arms that could shred entire trees in seconds. An army of dragons would fear this force, since it could be used to shred entire jungles within hours. With proper tools, it could level entire mountain ranges. I am just trying to help prevent this from happening here. Her friends are serious when it comes to their friend. I know you are a smart and wise race, and would choose to avoid a multidimensional war by freeing her to go back to her own dimension."

View Profile   IP Logged
Elana
YaBB Administrator

The mean admini

Elanasrealm
Reply #186 - 14. Jun 2017 at 19:45

"Of course she is a slave. She was stupid enough to get captured by a Dryad. That makes her a slave.

Also threats using iron and machines don't make much sense. Even if you should be able to get your iron machines here..what would make them work? You can't power them with magic...and your electricity nonsense won't work here.
"

Dragnoxz
Champion

Worshipper of Elana

Reply #187 - 15. Jun 2017 at 09:19

"The machines use fuel, no need for electronics. And I brought my iron weapons in, who's to say they can't barge on in and storm this place in mass ? I'm not threatening, I'm just saying what is what. They have more time to prepare. You are welcome to join me on the other side to see for your self, if you would like."

My arm is broke, this sucks, I think to myself.

"And what can you do to punish a dying dryad ? And how would you go about one of your own being kidnapped from their rightful home ? She is a witness to acts committed by the dryad, and if they decide to let you do your thing and have someone but her, to appeal to your system, by the time you get done with your thing, everyone she knows on the other side will have probably died of old age. Her wait, their wait, will have been in vein, and a war WILL happen because of a difference in cultures. So, the decision YOU make will determine the fate of the region. You could save many lives right now by simply letting her go back through the portal. Time is faster on that side, and as we speak, talks of invasion could be being decided. If ee don't all return this time with her, I may be punished, and this place could become a land of fire and wood chips. And I don't want to see such a beautiful place like this be turned into a hellish place. It's all on you. You can be a war starter, or a hero. I'd like to see you be a hero."

I compete my speech, and maintain a taunt slingshot.

View Profile   IP Logged
Elana
YaBB Administrator

The mean admini

Elanasrealm
Reply #188 - 16. Jun 2017 at 18:14

"Who cares if humans start a war? We haven't signed any treaty stopping us from defending ourselves.
But I doubt it come to that, there wasn't a proper war between our worlds for almost a century.
And now let me do my job..if the girl means that much to you you can try to get an audience with the queen, she might be willing to release her early.
"

"A war a hundred years ago...Oh right, I heard about that in school. It was some silly dispute over toll on the Atlantis gate.
After the elves connected the gate with the plane of water the Magic high council intervened and forced them to sign the dimensional treaty.
A hundred years on this side..You probably never even heard of that place..it must have been thousands of years ago on your side
"

Dragnoxz
Champion

Worshipper of Elana

Reply #189 - 16. Jun 2017 at 23:17

"A queen ? Is she like the dryad or is she cool ?"

"I-a-hundred years on this side ? Atlantis ?"

"Yo, hold up. Can I talk to the "slave" girl really quick ? And I want to speak with the queen."

Dang, I never met a queen before. I think to myself.

"Lillian, I need to probably learn that growth spell soon. Maybe we will have time to do it before meeting the queen ?"

View Profile   IP Logged
Elana
YaBB Administrator

The mean admini

Elanasrealm
Reply #190 - 19. Jun 2017 at 17:43

"Of course on this side. Who cares about time passing in other dimensions anyway.
and if you want to talk to the slave go ahead.
If you can talk to the queen is not my call. You can follow us to the city and then go to the palace and see if you can get an audience.

You can probably increase your chances with presents.
"

"Learning the growth ritual. Tricky. I don't suppose you brought any balloons?"

Dragnoxz
Champion

Worshipper of Elana

Reply #191 - 20. Jun 2017 at 00:50

"I guess I could follow. But yea, I'll talk to the "slave" girl, haha." I walk up to the slave girl and look at her. "Hi 'slave' girl, you gonna be sold soon, haha. I found that device you were talking about. It's at my place. I was gonna come get you, but you are a slave now, so-"

View Profile   IP Logged
Elana
YaBB Administrator

The mean admini

Elanasrealm
Reply #192 - 25. Jun 2017 at 21:37

"Very funny.
This simulation sucks big time.
I just don't understand why anyone would bother to write such a crap
"

Dragnoxz
Champion

Worshipper of Elana

Reply #193 - 26. Jun 2017 at 08:23

"I think you are delusional. You can't come back with me right now, even if you wanted to. This ain't a game. The game thing you made is at my place, but you didn't he had me, so, like, yea. If you ever do make it back, you wont recognize the place. Allot of time has already passed on the other side. I guess, as a slave, you just gotta submit and be obedient to whoever buys you. If you want a cheap buyer, act stupid and worthless. I'll try to buy you, but not promising anything." There is a slight sense of humor and sarcasm, but at the same time there is seriousness as well.

View Profile   IP Logged
Elana
YaBB Administrator

The mean admini

Elanasrealm
Reply #194 - 26. Jun 2017 at 21:34

"Don't be stupid. Of course this is a simulation.
In the real world there is no magic, and you don't meet elves, fairies and other such creatures. Because they don't really exist
"

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16
Send Topic Print